Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jake and Jenny's Wedding

Jake married Jenny on November 21, 2009. They have been together for a long time and this was a day we have all been looking forward to for years. It was fun to see them become husband and wife but it was also fun just to be reunited as a family. Joe and I hadn't seen Kevin and Nichole for almost 2 years prior to this event!

Rehearsal dinner at Little Sheba's

The bride and her mother getting the full treatment.

I had to do this for all of his dances in high school.
Now he has a wife to fix his hair - maybe he should learn how to do it himself!

Going to the chapel.

Beautiful bride!

My sweet brothers

The future Mrs. Carr

The Carr kids

Unfortunately for him, he has to dress like this every day for school...I love it!

Good picture Joe!
I don't know how I make it through these readings!

We all knew it would be hilarious :)

We all figured this would happen too...

The Carrs

A proud mama

I love this little boy - he will always be a 10-year-old to me :)

No comments: