Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Welcome home!

We have been here for 2 weeks and it already feels like home! We are either professional movers and can get settled quickly or this is exactly where the Lord wants us to be...I think its both! Thank you Jesus for bringing us to this place in Your timing! Here are some updated pictures of the house.The rest of the rooms are pretty much the same as before. Many of our rooms are still pretty bare...we have never had so much room! Anyway, we're settled...come visit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the house! Doesn't having the greatest house in the world feel great! Thats how I felt about our house when I saw it on the internet, I thought this house is PERFECT! Its just what Will and I need at this point in our lives. Your house looks great. I hope you get to buy it in the future!

Andrea said...

Looks awesome guys! So glad you are enjoying your new house and new city!