Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Almost August...



Lins and I were invited to an Emory alumni event with the world-famous Marshall Embry this past saturday.  Go Roughriders!!!  FYI, there is a weird camera angle below causing my extreme fathead.


We went to Longview tonight for our date night and when we got to target there was an unattended motorized cart in the parking lot.  For those of you who don't know, they aren't supposed to leave the store.  Some moron, probably an out-of-state visitor, broke the rules and then left the vehicle out in the lot.  I decided to do the honorable thing and return the cart to the inside of the store.  Lins felt it was a photo opp...

Let's just say it took longer to get inside than it would have taken me to walk.  Remember, always do the right thing, even if it means a few more minutes in the 100+ degree heat. 







We have been blessed with a great couple who have quickly become family, and we get the privilege of baby-sitting their beautiful 16-month old daughter Audrey.  She is adorable and awesome!!!




Finally, I want to apologize for being an unfaithful contributor.  Lins has definitely done the heavy lifting in terms of this blog, but I assure you I will be posting much more often now.  I will be posting some pictures of my trip to Serbia in the near future.  I just wanted to drop a message to say we are doing great, and leave these pictures for your enjoyment(Both of you who read this)...

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

That little girl is the most beautiful girl I have EVER seen. She must have beautiful parents.

LOVE the scooter pics! Wish I had my camera tonight in Target to capture you and Brandon side by side in your scooters...